The project implementation is comprised of 7 Work Packages (WP).
1. Achieve a level of international project management and reporting
2. Achieve a consensus inside the consortium about the use and exploitation of the data and products (intellectual property) and the consistency of this policy
3. Maintain sustainability of the project
4. Set up and operate a Steering Committee and an external Advisory Board
1. Integrate available structural, geotechnical and hydrogeological data
2. Design of the overall Kalochori network strategy proposing sites for the installations
3. Installation of the proposed multi-sensor network
4. Establish a reference and create GNSS velocity vectors.
5. Obtain 3D city model based on LiDAR 1st mission data
1. Compile network stations monographs based on the integrated data
2. Measure current subsidence rates and create map of GPS velocity vectors.
3. Operation of the multi-sensor network
4. Monitoring of water level and ground motion along with processing of the collected data.
5. Development of piezometry maps
1. Investigate observed land subsidence based on available geological, hydrogeological, geotechnical and geophysical data
2. Develop a finite element model for analyzing subsidence mechanism
3. Calibrate and cross check the FE model by means of LiDAR/GNSS data
4. Develop an integrated modelling procedure able to be applied in similar subsidence-prone sites
1. Integrate LiDAR data towards the development of a building stock inventory for the examined site.
2. Develop a rational and simple method for introducing soil-structure interaction effects in urban-scale
3. Provide spatial distribution of structural response including soil-structure interaction phenomena as affected by urban density and type of structure
4. Investigate urban-scale soil-structure interaction by means of real earthquake recordings
1. Data structure schema and implementation of the geo-database
2. Web GIS platform publication
3. Project website publication
4. Overview of INDES MUSA workflow service
1. Identify end-users
2. Contact Commercial Sector
3. Define Data Policy
4. Demonstration of product
5. Link with other projects (EPOS – TERRAFIRMA etc)